1. The Emaar Gift Card may be used for personal, non-commercial use only.
2. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are representing that you are above 18 years, legally competent to enter into a binding agreement and are not otherwise prohibited from purchasing the Emaar Gift Card pursuant to the applicable laws and regulations.
3. Please produce your e-receipt either on your mobile device , as a print out or an SMS issued by Emaar, for exchange into an Emaar Gift Card. This e-receipt must be produced as proof of payment/receipt on the day of exchange detailing a valid Collection Code and Pin.
4. Please check the opening and closing times of Emaar Gift Card counters before your visit. Opening times are subject to change without notice due to operational requirements.
5. Only VISA, JCB and MasterCard payments accepted.
6. Once you have paid online, your payment is non-refundable.
7. Emaar is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen e-receipts containing your Code and Pin.
8. The Code and Pin is valid 6 months from purchase and valid for one year after redemption for physical cards. All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights comprised in the information, text, graphics, scripts, software, technology, music, sound, photograph or any other materials or works used on, contained in or used in connection with this website (collectively "Materials") are the sole and exclusive property of Emaar or are otherwise licensed to Emaar.
9. We hereby agree that the purchase and use of the Emaar Gift Card is subject to the attached terms and conditions.
10. Only digital Emaar Gift Card bought online can be added to the digital wallet. Physical/plastic Emaar Gift Card cannot be added to the digital wallet.
11. You can add your Emaar Digital Gift Card on Apple Pay.
12. Emaar Digital Gift Card can be added to other major digital wallets i.e. Samsung & Google Pay.
13. Gift cards purchased from Emaar may not be used to purchase another Emaar gift card. The use of gift cards to buy additional Emaar gift cards is prohibited and any attempt to do so will result in the transaction being voided. The business has the complete right to refuse such transactions.